Hire a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer with Experience.
The Workers’ Compensation team at Horenstein, Nicholson & Blumenthal, LPA has been helping injured workers for over 40 Years and we have handled thousands of claims.
10 reasons to have us represent you in a Workers’ Compensation claim:
- Your interests come first.
- We understand your injury.
- You can’t trust your employer to look out for your interests.
- We handle the “paperwork”.
- You need a lawyer at your hearing.
- You deserve all of the money that you have coming.
- The most serious problem in your case may be unknown to you.
- You are the boss.
- We work on a contingency fee basis.
- We strive to make the claims process as easy as possible for you.
Call 937-224-7201 or Sign-up Now to Schedule Your Free Consultation!
Download Our Free Ohio Workers’ Compensation Guide
Ohio law requires employers to obtain workers’ compensation insurance for all employees to pay for medical treatment and disability for work related injuries. Therefore, if you are injured in the course of your employment, you are covered by workers’ compensation and should file a claim. Even if your employer fails to obtain workers’ compensation coverage or tells you that you’re not covered, you are protected and will receive all of the benefits and protection of Ohio’s workers’ compensation law if you file your claim. To ensure that you are protected you should always do follow the instructions in our guide, “Ohio Workers’ Compensation: What to Do When You’ve Been Injured at Work”.
Your privacy is important to us. View our Privacy Statement.