Ms. Dobson was born in Glasgow, Virginia, on December 4, 1968. She was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2002. She obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree, majoring in Business Administration, with honors, from Wayland Baptist University in 1997 and a Juris Doctor Degree from University of Dayton in 2001. She is a member of the Ohio, Dayton and American Bar Associations. She is also a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives and National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates.
She currently represents Social Security Disability claimants before Administrative Law Judges in the Tampa Bay area, to include Offices of Disability Adjudication and Review in Tampa and St. Petersburg; Southwest Ohio, including Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus; and Indianapolis, Indiana. Before entering law school, Ms. Dobson served 10 years in the United States Air Force. She is admitted to practice before the Social Security Administration, State Courts of Ohio, Federal District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Veterans’ Administration, Board of Veterans’ Appeals, and U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims.
Area of Practice
- Ohio, 2002
- Federal U.S. District Court, S.D. of Ohio, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Bachelor of Science – Wayland Baptist University, 1997
- Juris Doctor – University of Dayton, 2001
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates