What You Need to Apply
To win Social Security Disability income, you have to prove you can’t work. Social Security won’t just take your word for it.
Most people who apply get denied at first and have to appeal the decision.
This is what you need to do when you’re applying for disability:
- Gather medical records showing the severity of your condition
- Identify any impairments that Social Security officially recognizes
- Show that you’ve been seeking treatment for your health problems
- Gather work history information, confirming you’ve worked enough to qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Clearly explain the demands of past jobs and why you can’t continue
- Fill out lengthy forms
You shouldn’t have to complete all of this alone and risk making a mistake that threatens your benefits.
With HNB, you won’t pay a fee for an attorney to take care of your application. You only pay a fee out of the back benefits you receive when you win your claim later.
You can get started by having the lawyers at HNB evaluate your case for free.
Get My Free Case Review